As a business person you are keenly aware that time is money. Time better spent running your business, rather than sorting through e-mails, playing voice-mail tag, generating invoices, updating blogs, bookkeeping, making appointments…ad nauseam.
20% of your daily activities results in 80% of your returns. By engaging a Virtual Assistant you can painlessly, easily and inexpensively delegate that non-revenue 80% “grunt work” and get on with taking your business to the next level, expand your operations and have time to put into practice all those brilliant ideas you’ve had to place on the back burner while cooking up ways to slice through your tedious administrative tasks.
That in itself makes it worth it to hire a VA whether your need is full-time/part-time, permanent/temporary, or just during your busy season. Flexibility is just another of the many assets and conveniences of using a Virtual Assistant.
If you are wondering what exactly a VA can do, to name only a few…
- Human resources
- Travel arrangements
- Word processing
- Appointment setting
- Meeting arrangements
- Data entry
- Answering phone calls
- Reports and spreadsheets
- Planning events
- Administrative tasks
- Placing orders
- Multiple etcs.
In short: Any task that can be done via computer or phone, not requiring a physical presence, a Virtual Assistant can do with remarkable professionalism, timeliness and skill.
Yet more whys and wherefores…
- In wages alone, hiring someone in house will cost you literally, four times as much as having a VA taking care of the same tasks. That’s not to mention your cost for office supplies, i.e., furniture, computers/software, phones, etc. In addition there’s a social security tax, withholding taxes, health insurance, retirement benefits.
- You are getting quality skilled workers for a fraction of the cost of hiring locally.
- In most cases, you will be able to outsource 60% of what you’re currently doing yourself or paying employees with their accompanying salaries and benefits.
- No hassling with IRS forms or doing payroll, or worse, having to pay hundreds of dollars for an accountant to take care of those necessities for you.
- Having the peace of mind that the tasks you delegate to a VA will be done promptly and professionally without sapping your revenue.
Think of it this way…when you hire a Habiliss Virtual Assistant to take over the time consuming but non-revenue producing tasks, you are then freed to spend your valuable time focusing on the tasks that will build your business so it will become the money generating engine you dreamed of.