Customer Delight Manager
Job Description and Requirements
- Accountable for overall customer experience at Habiliss (from sales pitches to thank you notes, converting enquiries to fixing grievances)
- Ensure all enquires through live chat, email and inbound calls are attended to seamlessly
- Make use of every opportunity to sell – and motivate the team to do the same
- Regular Emails, outbound calls to customers for sales as well as aftersales service
- Maintain client profiles and proactively build a rapport with clients for this purpose
- Follow-up on pending deliverables, free trials conversions and inactive accounts – to ensure sustained service to customers throughout.
- Train the team to work similarly during other shifts.
In short, your role is to make sure we keep our customers happy!
For this we look for the following qualities in you:
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Must be willing to work night shifts (USA time zone)
- Experience in people management – both internal and clients
- Expertise in using CRM / Chat interface and ability to learn any tool when required
- Experience in a BPO / outsourcing sector (US / UK clients) will be an added benefit
- Ability to QC and proofread content written by the team
- Commitment to purpose and leadership qualities are essential to take over this role
If you see yourself taking up this challenge and acing it – do give us a nudge at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
Would love to meet you soon!