Habiliss virtual assistants have been assisting clients from a range of professions. Today, we would focus on how our virtual assistants helped a client, who owned a medium-sized business.
The requirement of the client is as follows:
- Website and social media management: We are to propose a fresh responsive design, incorporate content management system, propose enriched content and images for the web pages to suit the design, propose landing pages and incorporate the social media profiles on the platforms he wanted to be active on. We are to create and manage these social media profiles
- Research: Competitor analysis, lead generation, keyword research for the website and persona creation of target audience.
- E-mail management: Manage client facing email inbox and respond appropriately.
- Vendor management: Vendor mapping and management and tracking the scheduled tasks and reports assigned to them.
- Personal chores: Personal chores of the client which related to his family and himself to be taken care of by the virtual assistant.
Our role play:
The client liked a parallax theme that our website designing and development team had proposed. While the website was developed, our content team had collaborated with the client to confirm the content on each page. Meanwhile our digital marketing team had proposed SEO measures to be updated on the website. They also covered the creation and maintenance of social media profiles. The web designing team collaborates with digital marketing team to publish landing pages for the content shared on social media platforms. The aim was to create interactions and to educate target audience about the service.
On competitor analysis aspect, our rich experience helped us to arrive with the relevant insights on strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats and creation of USP. The marketing team started to work on lead generation aspect and using the SWOT analysis data they rolled out the marketing campaigns. Using the personas of target audience, we could successfully have conversations with the target audience which helped in branding the service. Apart from these activities, our dedicated virtual assistance took care of client facing email inboxes of our client, tracked the outcome from the vendors per the agreed schedule and timelines.
The client wanted us to help him in hosting his daughter’s birthday which we executed amazingly well. The client was zapped with the efficient management of the event.
The client was extremely happy with the results. As requested, the website and social media pages were revamped. On social media platforms, his followers increased by 210. His vendors are happy with the consistent performance and transparent communication. His daughter’s birthday party was a grand success, with almost everyone congratulating them about the well-organized event.
So, what are we Habiliss virtual assistants left with? – Satisfaction! From the smile and testimony of the client, we are left with immense happiness and satisfaction!