In order to move forward in business or work, you need to start somewhere. Staying stagnant is not going to help in the long run. That is why, we have compiled some tips and tricks that would help you immediately execute what is needed. Though prioritizing on a long term basis is important, to start with, planning at a micro-level or day-to-day basis would do the needful.
- List urgent vs. non-urgent: Create a list that would help you prioritize urgent and non-urgent issues, and handle them accordingly.
- Value assessment: Weigh the value of your chores before beginning to do it. Completing certain tasks would be more beneficial to you.
- Honesty: Create lists that you can do. Being ambitious and wanting to complete chores is fine, but setting unattainable goals can be a total disappointment.
- Flexibility: this is the keyword when it comes to priority. To effectively prioritize things, one must be able to deal with the changing priorities.
- Don’t go overboard with details: if you are a perfectionist, you might find this difficult. But, yes, this tip is for you. Detailing to an extent is mandatory, but going overboard procrastinate the other pending tasks.
Anything is manageable if the chores are prioritized! Have a great week prioritizing chores to perfection. In the upcoming blog, Backlog prioritization techniques would be our topic of discussion.
Habiliss, we support your needs virtually.